Two and a Half....So Big and So Little All at Once

The boys are at such a fun and challenging age all at once.  Luke is still into all things ball, bat and glove.  We have had multiple people comment on how far and well he can throw a ball.  He's a good communicator and likes to tell you what's going to happen.  "After I take my nap, I go to the store to you.' (He gets his prepositions a little confused which his parents, of course, think is very cute).  Or, my favorite, "I cuddle to you."

Jack is still a mover.....loves nothing more than to move a stack of books, toys, etc. across the room or the house.  Jack has a very good memory and can remember the words to songs and books quite well.  He's a climber and scales a climbing wall like he's much older than he is.  He always runs up to greet me when I show up at school and gives me a big hug--pulling his knees almost up to my shoulders he climbs up so high.  He's a good communicator as well but tends to wait for a few minutes to warm up to someone new in the room.

We had conferences as school (yes, for two year olds!) and both boys are right on track with their academic, physical and social development.  We had no reason to think otherwise, but it's always nice to hear an outside person confirm it.  Up next--figuring out how to get both boys to stay in bed (a REAL challenge!!).

I can't say it enough--they are very sweet, funny and loving boys, and we love them very much!

2:10 - afternoon nap

2:55 - afternoon nap

Comments