Autobiographies at School and Books with GG

When I was a baby I said, "Goo goo!'  Jack was in my mommy's tummy with me.  Then I crawled and crawled when I was 1.  Then I was 2.  I could  walk.  Some  rings were my favorite toy.  When I was 3 I walked and walked and walked to Ms. Emily's room.  I liked to go to McDonald's when I was 4. - Luke (age 4)

I covered my whole face with a fire  helmet.   When I was 1, that was when I was a baby.  First I was in Ms. Kelly's room when I was tiny.  I wasn't 2 until I turned into 2.  Luke and I were in Ms. Tina's room with Ryan.  My favorite place is the zoo.  My favorite animals are the lion cats.  When I went to my house Luke and I got home and we didn't  know how to get inside so my mommy carried us.  We got our mommy a hug. - Jack (age  4)

Dinosaur book with GG!

Luke loves the toys at  GG's house so much he couldn't be torn away from them!


Comments